We provide a career lattice not just a ladder. Come find out why plumbers come here for a career, not just a job!
We are currently looking for an experienced Residential Service Plumber to repair and install all plumbing fixtures and water, gas and drain piping throughout existing residential properties and small commercial buildings.
• Guaranteed income plus monthly bonuses
• $2,000 Sign-on bonus
• Advancement opportunities (See “About Us” below)
• A service vehicle that you can bring home
• Tool allowance and Uniforms
• Cell phone and tablet
• High company moral, professional and a friendly work environment.
• PTO and holiday pay
• Benefits package offering medical, dental, and vision coverage. HSA and FSA plans. Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability & 401K plan.
• 5+ years of professional plumbing experience. 2+ of those years in residential service.
• Self starter that is able to work independently
• Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
• High School diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Drug free and a clean criminal background check
Over the past 12 years, Hers and His has successfully expanded into 11 major markets throughout the Southeast United States with a vision to become nationwide. Through our mission to develop people, we provide career coaching for those who desire to move out of the field and into various roles including management, sales or technical training. Opportunity exists for being a part of our expansion plans in opening a new market. Come see for yourself!
Hers and His has been recognized as a National Service Excellence Award winner, and consistently maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
Hers and His Plumbing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.